Saturday, December 27, 2008

12-27-08 Day 2

Well...so far, so good. I reached the tiny goals I set for myself. I walked for about 15 minutes pulling the kids in the wagon. And I ended up with 5047 steps last night on my pedometer, so today I made sure I had more. And I do with 5267. Baby steps. I really need to grocery shop, so my meals were whatever was on hand.
Breakfast
Quaker Oats weight control oatmeal
Yolplait light yogurt
Coffee with creamer
Lunch
Some leftover crap dip and crackers
Breaded chicken sandwich with cheese
Snack
carrot sticks (hey, THAT's healthy, at least!)
Dinner
Went to my mom's for a "pizza party" for the kids. I had 2 slices of cheese and tomato pizza and 2 breadsticks (one with cheese). Not exactly diet food, but believe me, I've done worse. However, the garlic butter sauce I dipped the breadsticks in was probably not calorie-free!

Baby step goals for tomorrow are to exercise at least 15 minutes and walk more steps than I did today. I think I can handle that! Diet goals will be to eat at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, I'm proud of you! Baby steps is a good philosophy. Don't try to make too many changes all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, thank you so much for sharing this journey. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete