Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 5, 12-30-08

Dear blog,
I have a confession to make. I haven't been totally honest about my food intake. I have been sneaking Screaming Dill Pickle Pringles every night. While I am writing to you! I will promise to do better. I will not have any more chips (because I ate them all).

At least I have continued to meet my fitness goals. Today I did 17 minutes of one of The Firm tapes. I love those workouts. Man, do you feel them! They are some of my favorites. I also did NINE (girly) push ups today! Making progress. Total steps for today so far is 6414. Not bad for not leaving the house. When it gets close to bedtime and I haven't reached my step goal, I run around the house in circles. My daughter thinks it's hilarious and chases me. So funny.

I feel good about my food choices today.
Breakfast: Hubby made me breakfast this morning. 2 eggs and some hashbrowns. As always, some yoplait later.
Lunch: Turkey on whole wheat, with cucumbers and spinach leaves, and a bowl of tomato soup.
Snacks: Baby carrots and some apple slices
Dinner: This citrus chicken recipehttp://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/citrus-crunch-chicken-63097.aspx I have to say, I didn't love it. I had a small serving of pasta, and lots of brussel sprouts. I also had a spinach salad loaded with veggies while it was cooking.

No dill pickle chips at all! Man, those are good. I can never buy them again!

Goals for tomorrow:
At least 18 minutes of exercise, add to my steps, and keep up with the 5 servings of the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment