Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 4,12-29-08

Lazy day here. Not much to report. Light house cleaning. I also want to declutter my house in 2009. I began with the mess of DVD's over our TV. I organized everything. It looks great. I also discovered I own 28 workout DVD's. I can almost have a new one for everyday of the month. Which is what I think I will do. Today I did 16 minutes of Burn and Firm Pilates. I also met my step goals. As of right now, I have 6032 steps on the pedometer. I also managed to sneak in my veggies.
Breakfast: oatmeal, yogurt and coffee and creamer
Lunch: I put the leftovers from my fajitas yesterday on a bed of spinach leaves. I added some cheese, salsa, and a couple chips for crunch. It was delish.
Snack: Baby carrots
Dinner: Went to Ruby Tuesday's with my cousin. Started with a big salad from the bar. I piled on mushrooms, cucumbers, tomatoes, endamame...the works. But I also had a turkey burger with it. I did take off the bun, but it was still smothered in cheese. Man, I love to eat. I did show some self-control with the fries, and only had a handful. Hey, it is progress.

Goals for tomorrow:
Exercise for at least 17 minutes.
Add to my steps
Eat all my veggies

1 comment: