Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 3, 12-28-08-The beginning statistics

Well, I was going to post my starting weight, but I can't bring myself to put it out there on the Internet just yet. But I did add some pics, so my hot "after" pics will have that much more of an impact. In the first pic, I am in the black and white shirt in the middle. I have not worn that shirt since I saw this pic. It's just not flattering. The second pic is from Thanksgiving. I am the one on the left. That shirt isn't too flattering....okay, maybe it's not the shirts. Anyway, these are 2 of the only recent pics I have of me. I have avoided the camera like the plague since my second child was born in 2006. Hopefully, that will change soon, and we can have some family pictures made.

Goals:
I met my exercise goals today. I exercised for 15 mintues to Gilad's Bodies in Motion. I have logged 5761 steps so far tonight. I even did as many push-ups as I could (only 5, and they were the girly one!) Tomorrow's goals will be to exercise for at least 16 minutes, add more steps, and maybe an extra push-up or two! I am obviously not expecting Biggest Loser type results. Just trying to get to MOVE more often.

Diet:
Breakfast-2 eggs, piece of toast w/ jam, and yogurt. Oh, and coffee w/ creamer.
Lunch-Well, hubby INSISTED on going to a Mexican restaurant. I planned to only have a few chips, but the salsa was sooooo good. But I did get the fajitas! That's better than the Super Burrito that I wanted. I only had 2. Okay, I lied. I had 3. But so sour cream OR cheese! Baby steps. I took most home and will have a fajita salad tomorrow.
Dinner-Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, carrot sticks, and an apple. See, I recovered well from lunch. The "old" me would have said that today is shot and would have eaten everything in the house.
I did meet my goal of 3 servings of veggies/fruits. I will continue that tomorrow, and up it to 5.








No comments:

Post a Comment