Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 11, 1-5-09

First day back to work. It is always so crazy the day before a new semester starts. I'm a school counselor, if I didn't mention that before. I didn't get to leave until 5:30. I was so tired that I stopped by Wendy's on the way home. Too tired to cook. And I wanted to work out in the morning before I left, but I overslept because the alarm clock came unplugged! But I was proud of myself for making sure I fit it in after dinner. I am still working on my steps for the day. I was chained to the desk for most of the day. Hubby ate all the drumsticks, but I gave the kiddies some sherbet, and did not have any myself! Yay for me!

Breakfast:Oatmeal, yogurt and coffee w/ creamer
Lunch: Take-out from a Japanese place. Chicken teriakyi (sp?) (very dry so I didn't finish it), some rice, clear soup, and and egg roll
Dinner: Wendy's chili and a Chicken go wrap, green salad

Goals for tomorrow:
24 minutes of exercise
8000 steps ( I have been lingering too long in the 7000's)
Try not to mindless snack at work. There is still some leftover chocolate in my office. DANGEROUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment