Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 13, 1-7-09

Man, I was tired this morning. Last night I had some bug bites that were keeping me up, so I took some Benadryl. That stuff knocks me out! But I still was able to wake up early and work out in the morning. I did 25 minutes of a Tae Bo DVD. I forgot how tough that is!! And I am already at 9311 on my pedometer. Almost to 10,000! My food intake was pretty decent, too.

Breakfast: Toast w/ banana, coffee w/ milk and sweetener
Lunch: Didn't have time to make lunch. Was planning on getting a salad in the cafeteria, but they didn't have any today! But my coworker shared her stirfry veggies and rice. Then I had a tangerine.
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Green salad and chicken soft tacos (2)

Goals for tomorrow:
26 minutes of exercise
Add to my steps
Watch my portions

1 comment:

  1. Today really was fantastic! Good for you!
    (I know that I am coming into your blob a month late, and am doing alot of catching up today and tomorrow on things that you did weeks ago, but I still believe you should be praised for good work. Hopefully it still helps you even if it's late! I know how hard it is to do this, and you are doing really well.)

    ReplyDelete