Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! 1-1-09- Day 7

I thought this was my weigh-in day, because I thought I started last Thursday. Oh well, I am down half a pound. It's a good start to the new year. I was very sleepy from staying up too late last night. I was very lazy. I did manage the 19 minutes of exercise, another The Firm workout DVD. That makes 110 minutes of exercise for this week. My long-term goal will be at least 150 minutes each week. I am getting there. I logged 7070 steps. It is becoming so easy to get the steps, but Baby Girl still likes me to chase her around the table.

Diet:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, coffee and creamer (the kids ate half the oatmeal with me!)
Lunch: Hubby wanted Mexican again. What a bad influence he is! Fewer chips this time, but I did eat half a fajita burrito. Soooo good.
Dinner: Salad and a sandwich. Apple for dessert.

Goals for tomorrow:
20 minutes of exercise
More steps
More good food (less crap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment