Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 30

Lazy Saturday day....the weather was awful. We had hoped to take the kids to the park (and I could walk the track while they played) but it was too damp. Instead, I took them to McDonald's playland to burn off some energy. And I only had a yogurt parfait there. No fries (okay, I ate 2 of Paige's-while she wasn't looking...that child does NOT like to share). I did a 45 minute workout DVD. It was one called Fit to Firm Fast (which is what I'm hoping for). Didn't meet my step goal. Will have to try harder on that tomorrow.

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled w/ veggies and cheese, yogurt, coffee w/ milk
Lunch: leftover tacos and corn from yesterday
Snack: Cucumber sandwich (piece of bread w/ light cream cheese and cucumbers) then yogurt parfait and McDonald's later
Dinner: I made a dish called Bulgobi that we love to get at this Korean restaurant nearby. It was sooo good.
Calorie count estimate=1800

Goals for tomorrow:
45 minutes of exercise
10,000 steps
1800 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment