Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 14, Weigh-In Day!

Okay, so I just noticed that the date is above each posting. Making it completely unnecessary for ME to add the date. I'm slow. But today was weigh-in day. I lost another .5, making a grand total of 1 pound lost. I am pleased, but I have lost this pound and gained it back many, many times. This time I am determined it will not return! I met all my fitness goals. Did 25 minutes of a Pilate's DVD, and logged 9471 on the pedometer. Kinda met my goal of smaller portions. We went to a Mexican restaurant, (again!) but I only ate a few chips, and half of my burrito. I was so busy at work, I only had time for an apple. Not good, but I think that allowed for the extra calories at dinner!

Breakfast: Toast topped w/ egg, cheese, and salsa, coffee w/ milk and sweetener
Lunch: Well....had an apple around 3:00PM
Dinner: 5-6 chips w/ salsa, half (okay, MAYBE 3/4 ) of a fajita burrito. It was oh so good.

Goals for tomorrow:
26 minutes of exercise
Walk more
Make time for lunch and sensible snacks so I am not starving for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment