Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days 16/17

I didn't get to blog last night. I usually do this after I put the kids to bed. I got in bed with them and didn't get back up! Anyway, I did meet my workout goal. But today and yesterday I only logged around 8000 steps each day. I'll have to make sure I do better on the weekend. I didn't necessarily eat "diet" food yesterday, but I am getting better with portions, which is the goal.
Today I walked this bridge we have. It is so steep on the way up. It is quite a glut workout! It was much colder than I thought. I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and was freezing! There are usually so many people walking on this bridge. but today I was one of the only ones. Which was a good things, as my shorts were riding up between my thighs. I hate that! Chubby girls know what I am talking about. So embarrassing!

Breakfast: Two eggs, toast, coffee w/ milk and sweetener
Lunch: Light hot dog and large green salad
Dinner: This chicken dumpling crock pot meal I made. I tweaked the ingredients to make it healthier.

Goals for tomorrow
10,000 steps
Watch portions
29 minute workout

No comments:

Post a Comment