Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 15

I woke up this morning feeling lighter, not sure why. So even though it's not official weigh-in day, I weighed myself again. I was down an additional 2 pounds. I'm not going to change the "official" weight, but it made me feel good to see that. I was so excited I dug out some pants that are usually too tight. They were wearable, but snug. In fact, so snug, my pedometed did not give me an accurate reading today. I think my pants were so tight they rubbed against it and kept resetting the steps! But I don't think I walked as much as yesterday. I was in a meeting for the whole morning, so I was stuck in a chair. I did do 26 minutes of a DVD this morning. It was a dance-inspired aerobic workout.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, coffee w/ milk and sweetener
Lunch: Subway, 6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Teriayki on honey oat and a yogurt
Dinner: I made fideo, but I had to substitute some ingredients and it did NOT work like it usually does. I ended up throwing it all away. I ate a green salad, chicken sandwich, and some of the kids pizza quesadilla they didn't finish.

Goals for tomorrow: 27 mintutes
Walk more
Plan and shop for healthy meals for the week

1 comment: