Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 31

We took the kids to a park with a walking track. I surprised myself by running a half mile w/o stopping. I didn't think I could do it. I would love to add on to that, but finding a place to run with the kids is a challenge. That was my exercise for the day. I alternated walking and running on the track while hubby watched the kids. That is until they started screaming for me. The rest of the time was chasing them around the playground. I am almost to my step goal and hope to add some more before bed.
Breakfast: 2 frozen pancakes w/ sugar free syrup, yogurt, coffee w/ milk
Lunch: Leftover bulgobi
Snack: Cucumber and cream cheese on a piece of wheat bread
Dinner: Small steak, baked homemade "fries", green beans
Dessert: It was supposed to be a key lime yogurt pie, but the crust fell apart so it was more like pudding. It was yummy, though!
Estimate is around 1800 calories.

Goal for tomorrow:
30 minutes of exercise
10,000 steps
1800 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment