Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 9, 1-3-09

Even though I only have the "official" weigh-in day on Thursdays, I weigh myself everyday. There is always some variation, up or down 2-3 pounds. And that's even when I am not "dieting" or whatever. But today, I was up SIX pounds!!!! That makes no sense to me, and kinda bummed me out. But I am trying to tell myself it was some bloating and to refocus. I did meet my exercise goals. I did 21 minutes of a DVD called Progressive Pilates for Weight Loss. Also logged 7648 steps today. Although I still had trouble getting to sleep, I think I managed to get about 7 hours. I wasn't as hungry today.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, and coffee w/ creamer
Lunch: Spinach salad, turkey sandwich
Dinner: Spinach salad, tater tot casserole (made a bit more "light" w/ low fat cheese, soup, and lean meat)
Late night snack: Hot cocoa

Goals for tomorrow:
22 minutes of exercise
More steps on the pedometer
Buy lots of healthy food at the grocery store. I'm back to work on Monday, and I need lots of healthy snacks and lunches to bring w/ me.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, don't let the bigger number on the scale discourage you! You are doing great. It most likely is water weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am hoping it is just water. But that's a lot of water, LOL!

    ReplyDelete