Thursday, January 15, 2009

Days 20/21-Weigh-in day

I have exercised for 3 weeks in a row! Yay me! And if only I could get a handle on my diet, I think I would lose more. I did lose another pound. But at this rate, I would not reach my goal. I did a Cathe Friedich (sp?) workout today (man, she is tough!) and yesterday was another Firm DVD.
Yesterday
Breakfast: Toast and 2 eggs, coffee w/ milk
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Snack: Orange and a small piece of Dove chocolate
Dinner: Leftover hashbrowns, a hot dog, and some sweet potatoes. I didn't cook a meal, as you could tell. Just whatever I had in the fridge.
Snack:piece of pie. Must be PMS

Today:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, coffee w/ milk
Lunch: Today was the luncheon. I got confused. I was proud of myself. I passed the Seafood au Gratin (which is out of this world) and got the salad w/ shrimp and lump crabmeat on top. Dressing on the side. I did have a piece of bread and bread pudding (which I ended up not liking so didn't eat much)
Snack: apple
Dinner: Mom and step-dad wanted to take us out for Chinese. It was a buffet, but I restrained myself. I had 2 cups of the hot and sour soup. Sooooo good on a cold night. Then I had a bunch of broccoli, and 4 small pieces of sesame chicken on some rice. And a dumpling. No egg rolls! And no crab ragoon. This is a big step for me!

Goals for tomorrow:
10,ooo steps
32 minutes of exercise
No eating out!

1 comment: