Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 35-Weigh-in Day

Well, no change on the scale. It was a little upsetting. I know I burned more than 3500 calories with exercise. And that's supposed to equal a pound! Oh well, maybe I'll have a big week next week. I am logging my food and exercise on www.sparkpeople.com. I really like how they have it layed out. And when the Self Challenge begins again, I will try that. I am going to do that instead of the Jump Start Diet. I feel the tips are helpful, but maybe not specific enough for me? I don't know. I need something to tell me, "Put that damn fork down now!". I do great for breakfast and lunch, but everything falls apart at dinner! Maybe it's boredom? I don't know. However, hubby had a BIG box of Little Debbie brownies and I didn't eat ANY of them!

Exercise today was 20 minutes of a Denise Austin toning DVD (I woke up late!).
I'm at about 5700 steps right now, so I'll have to sneak some extra steps in while cleaning tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment