Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 28/29 And Weigh-in day

I have been a little busy in the evenings. But I'll try to do better now. It keeps me honest to write about my days. Thursday was weigh day. I lost another 2 pounds! Very exciting. I did a 30 minute DVD for my morning work out. Then proceeded to ruin the rest of the day by eating out twice! We had another Counselor Appreciation luncheon (I had prime rib!) and then went to a buffet that night. I tried to stick with the crab legs and boiled shrimp. I did have an egg roll and some stir fry. And a piece of sugar free pie...nowhere near the damage I usually do at a buffet! So I guess that's progress.

Friday, I took the day off from exercise. I did try to get my steps. I'm not sure if I did, because I think my jeans rubbed the pedometer and reset the numbers! I did make my weekly Walmart trip that evening. And with 2 kids, that's quite a workout!

Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, coffee w/ milk
Snack: PBand J sandwich
That was supposed to be my lunch, but I was still so hungry, I went to the cafeteria and got a "baked" corn dog. Nice. But I refused the fries and asked for green beans instead. But they tasted to good not to have something bad for me in them.
Dinner: 2 Hard tacos and some corn
Snack: Skinny cow Popsicle

Goals for tomorrow
45 minutes of exercise
10,000 steps
1800 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment