Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 24

While my cold is not completely gone, I do feel much better. I managed to workout today. I did 45 minutes of a circuit training DVD. I wanted to try to make up a little for time lost over the past 2 days. I even logged over 8300 steps. Not bad for not leaving the house! Tomorrow we plan to take the kids to play on the beach, so I hope to get some walking in on sand. That's a great workout! I logged my meals on mytrainerbob.com, but I'm not sure if the calorie count is accurate. It's hard to tell when it's from a recipe. But it said about 1300 for today. I think it's probably a bit higher.
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, hashbrowns (there's only 70 calories per half cup, and I used Pam, not butter to cook! very exciting!), yogurt, coffee/milk
Lunch: I made sausage and chicken gumbo from a mix
Snack:Orange
Dinner: The last of the chili
Snack: I'm eating a small bag of microwave popcorn now

Goals for tomorrow:
At least 35 minutes of exercise
9000 steps
Log my meals/watch calories

No comments:

Post a Comment