Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 25

Very exciting day. I tried on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since Winter 2005/2006, when I became pregnant with Paige. And they fit!!!! Of course, they were loose then, and they are tight now, but I was still very excited. It's so motivating to see results. I did not meet my step goals today, despite going to 3 different parks with the kids!! I did do a FitTv workout, a pilates-based workout. It was a hour long program, but had commercials. According to my estimates, calorie count for today was about 1900. Not bad.
Breakfast: 2 frozen blueberry pancakes w/ sugar-free syrup, yogurt, coffee w/ milk
Lunch: Wendy's chili, a grilled chicken Go Wrap, and some of the kids' nuggets
Dinner: Large green salad, frozen lasagna
Snack: I'm still a little hungry, so I think I'll have an apple before bed

Goals for tomorrow:
35 minutes of exercise
10,000 steps (back to work, so no excuses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment