Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 23

This day was not much better. Still battling bad congestion with my cold. I did not work out. Unless you count taking my 5 year old to a skating party. This was his first time on the "real" skates, so I ended up walking him around the rink about 732 times, and then picking him up when he fell. That should count for something! The rest of the day I rested. So I only logged about 5300 steps. But I will back in the saddle for Day 24!

I watched Biggest Loser on FLN last night. The show really inspires me, and I love to watch. But I am so irritated by the product placement on the show!! Sitting around talking about Yoplait yogurt and Extra gum! I really think they could edit a lot of the show and make it one hour. Too much filler. At least this year, the contestants seem more supportive. No one (yet) is so focused on the "game" aspect of it like last season.

Breakfast: Yogurt and coffee w/milk
Lunch: Some rotisserie chicken, then after skating some left over chili.
Dinner:George Foreman burger and some baked home fries (and about 20 Pringles-man, once you pop you can't stop!)

Goals for tomorrow:
Get back to the workouts-at least 30 minutes
At least 8000 steps
Count calories-I joined Mytrainerbob.com after watching the Biggest Loser, and there is a food log w/ calorie counter there that I will start using

No comments:

Post a Comment