Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 8, 1-2-08

I was very hungry today. Managed to not snack or eat too much, but MAN I was hungry. I think it's because I am off my schedule and overtired. I always seem to be hungrier when I don't sleep enough. Must add Get Enough Sleep to goals! I did make the exercise goals. I did a Gilad workout for 20 mintues. I walked 7313 steps today. Getting very close to the 10,000 goal mark.
Diet was okay today:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt and coffee with creamer
Lunch: Had a picnic with the kiddies. PB&J on whole wheat, an orange, and carrot sticks. Then my mom brought over leftover gyro, and I had a couple bites of that. Yum.
Dinner: Beef stir fry-made with carrots, baby corn, and endamame and served over whole wheat pasta. It was pretty good. I probably had a little too much. I was so hungry today! At least it was all healthy stuff.

Goals for tomorrow:
21 minutes of exercise
More steps
Get enough sleep so I'm not so hungry!

2 comments: