Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 27

Goodness, had to go out to eat again. And the day before weigh in day! Hubby wanted to go to Denny's. I thought my best bet would be breakfast, so I did that, and only ate little more than half. Which is good, since I also had a sweet tooth today! I did my morning workout, 33 minutes of a Leslie Sansone's walking w/ weights DVD. It was a little too easy. I should have pushed it more. So far, only 7500 steps, so I'll try to fit some more in before bed.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, yogurt, coffee (ran out of milk!!)
Lunch: Leftover tuna casserole, orange
Snack: 2 Truffles
Dinner: 2 pancakes, English muffin, eggs, hashbrowns
Snack: Ice cream sandwich (!)

By my estimates on mytrainerbob.com (and I looked up the calories for the Denny's online), calorie count is about 1900.

Goals for tomorrow:
Morning work out
More steps
1800 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment